Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Summer Fun: Wilson's Wild Animal Park

This July we went to a local wild animal park. It is literally 10 minutes from my house, but I just found out about it a year ago. We met some friends there and spent a few hours. It was a lot of fun for the kids.
Did y'll know we have a lion in Winchester??? I'm not too fond of the idea!
This camel LOVED Isaac and kept trying to lick him. He thought it was pretty funny!


Justin kept calling this a "green sea turtle", so we'll just let him believe that's what it is!

There were a few tractors for the kids to play on, one of Justin's favorite things!


There are also bears, but because they live in the wild here, I'd much rather see them behind a fence!

Fallow deer

The kids also got to feed the very friendly goats.



2 comments:

Lamps Family said...

If that is the animal park I think it is, Jeremy use to pass it everyday when he went to and from work. Looks like you guys had fun.

Mary said...

You're about as bad at blogging in a timely manner as I am! I'm not sure why I didn't see this before!